BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

BLT Management just dont cut it!!, page-15

1. 4,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    I cannot remember when any Directors bought shares with their own money. I think it was when Buchi bought some but how long ago was that? I am not sure PF was on the Board when he bought his on-market. When did any of the other Directors use their own money to buy shares?

I know that they are not supposed to trade within three months of major, price sensitive announcements, but the TT-034 data is not going to be announced until the end of the year so there should be some opportunity here.

We all wish that the reason for not trading is because of possible insider trading action but, frankly, we have been saying this for as long as I can remember. I hope that this time it is different but, if there is a deal waiting in the wings that they are aware of, why did PF have to go? Surely, a significant deal just hinging on data would have been enough to save his job? His departure only sent a message to investors that there is no such deal.

We are supposed to get a company update at the end of this month. If this is correct, we should soon be told the time and date of the update. I just wish we get some real information this time and that this is not an "update" of bs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.