BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

BLT Management just dont cut it!!, page-5

1. 681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    If you had a meeting with an experienced investor tomorrow and wanted to convince them of investing in BLT as opposed to Alnylam (for example), I believe the answers to the following questions would be quite different for each:

- Does the company have a competent and experienced Leadership team?
    - Does the company have an appropriate succession plan in place for key personnel?
    - Does the company have a history of providing timely public feedback regarding issues that have / may have an impact upon the share price?
    - Is the company capable of ensuing the existing and potential holders have timely access to accurate and relevant information?
    - Does the company have a track history of issuing company documentation containing grammatical and factual errors?
    - Is the company website an appropriate representation of the Mission and Values of the company?
    - Based on their recent performance, does the leadership team facilitate acceptable corporate governance practices?
    - Is the Leadership team capable of delivering financial benefits through their designated roles?
    - Does the Leadership team have the capacity and contacts to increase the intrinsic value of the "Brand" based on high-calibre business outcomes (not necessarily financial outcomes)?
    - Is the "Brand" respected among its peers?
    - Do employees of the company facilitate the Mission and Values of the company?
    - Does the leadership team have the skills to back up their bravado with actions worthy of the hype?

These attributes can be achieved on the smell of an oily rag so there are no excuses for sticking around in the leadership team if you can't achieve them unless you are just there for your monthly pay slip!

I appreciate the potential for the technology which is why I am a long term investor. I don't appreciate the lack lustre performance of the Board and their judgements which is why I am a long term critic of them. They are the root cause of BLTs poor performance... not market forces!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.