BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

blt scientists are working at least

1. 2,326 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Encouraging article posted today (US date format) shows at least the scientists over in the Suhy's Bremner lab are still working. This despite the Board in the swanky Balmain HQ appearing to be doing its absolute level best to destroy sentiment toward the stock.

Now that several months have passed since Dr.Garcia completed the program I asked her how the Ignite experience has helped her develop professionally at the startup Biotech, Benitec Biopharma, which focuses on gene therapy. She noted, “I was hired as a Research Scientist to lead a project in that company. However, due to the early nature of our company, I have the opportunity to participate in meetings that reach beyond bench science, including business meetings, collaborations, manufacturing meetings, etc. The concepts I learned in the Ignite program come up often at those meetings and have allowed me to contribute positively towards the progress of my company in more than just a scientific manner, but also in a business manner”. Dr.Garcia noted, “I hope to continue contributing in this vein and eventually transition completely to the business side of the biotech industry.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.