SML 0.00% 5.0¢ synergy metals ltd

blue duck

1. 5,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 809
    recently enjoyed a lovely couple of days at the blue duck and on the way i passed through a place called Glen Wills which is only marked by a weird cemetary of white crosses and a very small sign saying Synergy Energy. I seem to recall downside posting on being at a local pub, not sure if we were at the same place!
    but what i heard from the locals over a quite beer certainly did not fill me with joy. seems like a hell of our shareholders money over the years went over the bar at this place. a lot of locals were burnt and there appeared to be no love lost for the old board!
    in fact one was heard to say that you'd have more chance making money out of that mine with the singaporeans picking up a shovel and digging and more to the point they had no choice but to step in when they did.
    in any event it was an eye opener to hear about what goes behind the scenes in these penny dreadful companies - farcial really - glad i got out when i did and hope those that still hold have a chance to as sell

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.