BUL 7.14% 5.2¢ blue energy limited

Mark, I don't know where the next opening is for Blue, but for...

1. 7,789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 599
    Mark,

I don't know where the next opening is for Blue, but for example, they could find another partner who stumps up some cash for a piece of the action and they drill other tenements of theirs to prove up more reserves. ATP-854 is one example... Also, Monslatt has a huge 3C resource.... Maybe they farm in someone to drill and prove that up???

BUL make very few announcements to shareholders outside the obligatory ones and it's easy to think, therefore, they are "busy doing nothing". I don't think this is the case though. The gas space is very political, so a bit like the duck on the water you can't see what is occurring below water level... the feet might be paddling like mad. Pipelines, not sure what goes on there; there are different scenarios but I can't throw much light on the subject.

The various reports have BUL at much higher values than they currently are. We are lost in a fog at present so I think the radar for us must be these reports to a fair extent. . Failing all that, have another red! But we know the worlds needs gas..

Kip
    Last edited by Kipper01: 20/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.