IMM 6.33% 42.0¢ immutep limited

Good on you Ray. HUGE day for OC patients ; HUGE day for Prima...

1. 384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Good on you Ray.
    HUGE day for OC patients ;
    HUGE day for Prima on its journey and mission in delivering a unmet medical requirement..

BUT a dissapointing day for s/holders and SP movement.

The question is - what do the Big Pharmas think about the results ?

Cant directly answer that question , but what I do know is that big pharma in 2012/13 and 2013/14 ..are glaring at the well publicised patent cliff impasse and the challenge of maintaining markt share in the face of generic competition.

Other than technology that works(no 1 criteria) - what else does Big Pharma look for ?
    IMO - at the top of the crietia would be potential PLATFORM technolgy. Based on yesterdays announcement ,in my opinion CVAC ticks the box.

How good were the 60 clinical results ?

My guess is on the back off the world wide CANVAS trial been allowed to continue,(European Medicines Agency ; FDA ; TGA ) ..my view is that the results in scientific terms were MORE than "just good" ..but dont expect any hype or beating of the drum by the levelheaded, discreet and astute Matthew Leahman.

He is on a mission to deliver a successful outcome for the CANVAS cvac trials and clearly the Primary endpoint for the Phase IIb trials were met.
    Can you imagine how inspired and thrilled the Prima team would be at the moment(and even more so OC sufferers).

From a historical perspective - another POSITIVE clinical annoucement by Prima.
    PRR ..its history will play a part.

Please DYOR and good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.025(6.33%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 42.0¢ 39.5¢ $890.1K 2.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127863 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 30850 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.