EMH 6.00% 26.5¢ european metals holdings limited

BLUE Sky ahead

1. 520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219
    Good close on AIM equivalent to AUD 0.423
    I would expect EMH to open stronger on the ASX in line with AIM close and test the 45/46 level.
    This next upward leg should give us a measured move up to the low 60s.

The following are some of the many positives re: EMH
    No need to repeat: largest Li deposit in Europe , and could be largest in the world after further drilling, could be lowest cost producer especially after applying all credits......

-Looks like world stock markets are stabilising
    -End of year selling to provide funds for option exercise has finished.
    -End of year selling for tax losses is basically non-relevant as most SHs are sitting on good profits.
    -As stated by KC we should get an update by mid July re: progress of PFS which will include CAPEX.
    -We might even get an adjusted scoping study which would include the various extimated OPEX costs in relation to L-Max and any process that Dorfner has been evaluating for the last 3 months.
    -As shallow drilling is in its 3rd week (3 rigs now operational) with an estimated turn around time of 30 days from drilling to results, drilling results should start filtering through in the next TWO weeks.
    -Now that MC is in excess of $50 mill I would not be surprised upon positive news during July that some of the smaller instos would take a position in EMH.

Even at a market cap of $50 mill there still remains plenty of upside. Just imagine where the MC of EMH will/should be on the back on either of, much higher grades from the shallow drilling & increased tonnage or positive feedback from either Dorfner or Lepidico (Platypus) re: technologies.

VERY blue skies ahead. The patient are being rewarded & will continue to be rewarded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.015(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.5¢ 24.5¢ $22.87K 90.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15978 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 92703 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.