PLT 1.41% 70.0¢ plenti group limited

blue sky just got bluer

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Great news for Polartechnics holders and watchers ...

Today's shareholder update contained not only news that we kind of already knew about from recent releases & phone calls from Dma & Lemmas to the company, but also some really interesting new (future) products that appear to make the sky even bluer for PLT ...

HPV Cerviscreen
    ============
    ... we kind of already knew about this, but at least we have a name for it now and confirmation that it is getting close to being launched ('fourth quarter in the 2007 calendar year', although we had already hear via Lemma's phone call that it might be ready by X-Mas)

Wound Care
    =========
    ... we already knew about the patent, and had all sorts of guesses as to what it was and how it would be applied, but now confirmation that it will be an actual new product (based on Mediscan technology, but appears to be a product in its own right), and again we now have a name for it!

But the real beauty appears to be:
    ‘Real Time’ Surgical Oncology Assessment
    ===============================
    ... whattha! ... wooaaa, am I reading future mega-$$$ and major advancement in cancer treatment technologies we had no idea about???!!!!
    ... This one utilises the TruScreen technology for the real time detection of various cancers in a surgical
    situation (not just Cervical)
    ... To my mind, this one sounds amazing. It sounds so good in so many ways ($, general advancements in fighting cancer, etc.) but also a way of selling Truscreen technology in major developed countries ... another world beater perhaps? (I hope I'm not misreading this one, I'd love to hear others' comments on it)

In addition, the new Mediscan "Krestel" tablet PC format product sounds like another way to increase sales & importance of Mediscan ... good one. Plus the various other tweaks and other improvements in existing technologies, etc., all sounding great.

Plus the BTW report was just more icing on the cake (although the conclusion re. no sales yet was a little disappointing ... obviously they didn't do their homework on late events).

Exciting times everybody.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $122.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.0¢ 71.5¢ 70.0¢ $18.81K 26.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15614 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
72.0¢ 6197 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.