ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Blue sky mining, page-3

1. w27
    2,471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 768
    I am quite excited by the Blair Dome results, as well as the info that they are seeking to prove up an exploration target and collecting samples for metallurgical work. This says that management is progressing towards mining at all possible speed. We really only have to prove up a decent quantity and we are away. The grades, thickness and depth are great.
    The information on Pioneer Dome is pretty scant. Perhaps, since we have a mining permit, they only have to report on the Sinclair zone as a mining company, rather than an explorer. They have drilled a number of holes there, and must have lab results, which were not reported. I note that they are now talking of nickel sulphide there, but I have not seen any drill report mentioning NiS, or perhaps it is a mistake. I also note that the mine plan shows the crusher and stockpile over Peg 8 South. The mining licence area is very small. I would have tried to get the process area well away from potential mining areas, but what do I know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.