MSC 0.00% 6.4¢ minerals corporation limited

blue sky potential

1. 374 Posts.
    Scott, I'm going to propose fairly bullish projections that are all doable.
    Assume flyash is substantial portion of descrete and descrete powder (Kaolin) is probably only 10% or less of descrete (the geopolymer cement featured in Catalyst last week was subtantially flyash, slag, and sand). With maybe 300kt/yr of descrete powder being produced from the main plant we could blend and produce 3mt/yr of descrete. My guess is about $400/t for descrete. Hence about #1200m revenue. Let's say $1000m/yr profit after costs. Shipping not a problem as they should mix descrete blend off site and only need to ship the descrete powder along Skardon River.
    New price projections - $1000m earnings / 2000m shares
    50c/shr earn pe 20 sp $10
    This is definitely blue sky stuff but lets remember that all the problems they have had so far are entry into the market and time spent developing these environmental products, descrete/green tyre/crop protection. They are past these problems now. My price projections do not include the green tyre and crop protection product which will both be in great demand. They already sell a small amount of crop protection. Hence you could say my forecasts are conservative. In any case the blue sky is enormous and I'm prepared to go for it. As for the gutless wonders out there selling MSC, read and weep in about 3 months time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.