MSC 0.00% 6.4¢ minerals corporation limited

blue sky potential, page-8

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I'm afraid for me the blue sky has clouded over.

Whilst I do expect the green concrete to be a huge business, there is no guarantee that MSC will share a significant part of the business.

I have sold my holding at a loss because I have lost confidence that there will be a turn around in price in the near future for the following reasons:
    1.MSC still has no significant sales, and does not expect to have any until after the “float”.
    2.MSC regularly runs of cash (and therefore is in constant need of issuing more shares just to stay afloat).
    3.The “float” is required to allow it stay afloat, and to enable it upgrade it's plant for significant large scale production.
    4.The float won't happen until confidence returns to the debt market. This doesn't look like it will happen for some time yet.
    5.The MSC half year financial report appears to be rather optimistic with regard to non-current assets such as “Receivables, Exploration, Intangible” which account for a major part of the assets. This does not help with the confidence.
    6.There are many groups getting into green concrete. MSC does not own the green concrete IP – it supplies the metakaolin, and there are many other suppliers for that. Is there anything that puts MSC in a particularly competitive position for supply of kaolin?
    7.The AUS $ just continues to climb, making it more difficult for MSC to compete in overseas markets.

I wish the holders well and hope that I am wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.