ADO 2.50% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

blue sky promises...

1. 21,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    just a Saturday musing, not for the many weak posters who lamely echo others' posts.

looking at recent sp performance it seems to me that ADO is currently winging it. Which is to say that IMO sp rises have not been supported by any fundamental changes in ADO's position. As I understand it, ADO is still trying to get signatures on prospective income generating deals. What the status is of those endeavours I wouldn't know. Neither probably does anyone else.

what I am not doing is in any way an attempt to discredit those who heavily promote this stock, they are no doubt genuine in their belief of ADO's promise, but therein lies the problem. It does not follow that because certain ADO supporters, no matter how well informed they may be, calculate that ADO's technology is superior to the rest in the field, that success is in any way guaranteed for ADO. Hence the disclaimers by those who are the ADO champions.

looking at the descriptions offered of ADO's technology, that it is ground breaking, disruptive, universally applicable etc. one might be forgiven for thinking why such revolutionary technology hasn't been gobbled up by super-majors in the biotech field looking for a killer application to stun their rivals? but that doesn't appear to have happened yet. Given that the Mix&Go concept has been around for a number of years, at least in principle, then why hasn't ADO 'exploded' before now?....

such considerations leave me thinking either ADO does have the goods and should begin to show its 'real' potential before very long, it certainly won't take four years - or that ADO blue sky promises are just that - another dream in the long list of HC promoted stocks which have eventually failed rarely to be mentioned again.

so far, it appears to me that ADO sp is largely supported by the retail end of the market and traders. This leaves ADO vulnerable, and for this reason some solid advance in securing revenue deals is becoming more important as time progresses. The heat is on ADO to come good with strong financial support for its technology coming from the industry. Maybe that will happen, though there is not an unlimited time frame IMO.

if ADO blue sky promises are half as good as some think then it should begin to show in the near future, rather than years down the track. I've been wrong about ADO sp progress so far, it's done a lot better than I had originally expected, and I might be wrong about what happens to ADO in the future. But it seems to me that ADO is reaching a point where further progress will depend on solid fundamental developments and not on promises alone, which is why I think ADO is currently winging it rather than enjoying support from industry heavies. Eventually it will need that support if the promises are to be fulfilled...

take care out there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $50.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $13.90K 692.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2208144 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 756092 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.35am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.