ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

blue sky promises..., page-17

1. 122 Posts.
    Meerkat makes some good points regarding caution and I think most forum members probably already appreciate that potential high gains generally come with associated high risk.

Regarding reluctance from established manufacturers to take up the new technology, it may be waiting for it to be proved on a commercial scale, as I think was being suggested by Meerkat, but there are other possible reasons. Historical examples may include resistance to change, reluctance to switch from existing infrastructure or just being slow to react (Luddites ?, gas versus electric light ?, Kodak failing to exploit digital technology, despite leading the field initially ?). As a view from the sidelines, ADO has great potential and hopefully will transition from 'blue sky' to 'commercial success', or at least be bought out by a major rival at a suitably high price. Perhaps the share price will fall in the medium term whilst becoming established, but if you bought early on (wish I had) looks like a good proposition (with appropriate risk statements and 'past performance' etc.).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.