ADO 0.00% 1.9¢ anteotech ltd

blue sky promises..., page-19

1. 31,806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    I know everyone wants to see their holdings go up and up but the damage that can get done to a share price when it keeps going up on expecting news can attract the shorters to have a field day..if it stays these levels and news is welcome then the run can continue with gradual rises...anyway mhm different stock had the gold play from memory but have not held for years but know holders from here overthere..cant knock ado did everything l expected and thanks to the recent traders that moved in it actually got there quicker..once the newsflow kicks in then a decision can be made by all to either sell the news or buy the news..my experience tells me ado share price better to stay under 30 for the time been...regardless what anyone says its up to the market makers who pump the prices to see how far price can go on expectation until reality surfaces..still crap l remember when stock broke 7.4 a few months back so who can knock todays price
    great to see little guys winning for a change before the sharks go long for 100 or 200percent then short the other 100 200 percent
    anyway good for the entire sector while they keep climbing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $23.42K 1.233M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1142321 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 339684 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.