ADO 8.33% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

blue sky promises..., page-24

1. gga
    1,125 Posts.
    Replying with a "weak post" to an even more "weak post":

1) You used to be a (borderline) rational poster but lately, this fragile grip on reality seems to have been lost. You have been denigrating this company (ADO) and its shareholders for a long time; which would still seem rational if it was consistently for a reason (ie. downramping to accumulate) but then...you go and insert yourself into a new thread by posting this inflammatory chart (baiting, I would call it) over on the AHZ forum which seems to indicate that you are gloating that ADO is doing better than AHZ. So...which is it...? Yay or nay on ADO? Because you can't have it both ways. Or is it because you are vying with FB for the position of HC's biggest troll? (although I do give you marks for being able to construct proper sentences at the very least). The chart was rightly refuted by Russ, by the way, for cherry-picking time periods.

http://hotcopper.com.au/post_single.asp?fid=1&tid=2212425&msgno=10269934#.UyZp6_lCwZU

2) Karl Marx was said to have been a miserable curmudgeon because he had constant suffering from painful haemorrhoids. Perhaps one should take something for whatever similar ails them and affects their sound judgement and good temperament...perhaps even something that Mix&Go will have a hand in improving. (Weasel words are not the monopoly of trolls)

3) The award for 'Damning with Faint Praise' goes to jandb85 with honourable mentions to filby and slipping!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $12.59K 542.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 487271 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.