ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Im happy to read all posts meerkat,martis etc etc balance is...

1. 3,754 Posts.

Im happy to read all posts meerkat,martis etc etc balance is good.
    By reading all and then making my own decisions help me to become a critical thinker.

If your not a critical thinker in this game you are more than likely to fail.

I can see meerkats concern that the price is rising without new announcements.I beleive there is a valid reason for this.

ADO has been an undervalued stock for far too long now,it should have been 45 to 50 cents many months ago from earlier announcements.

What we are seeing is a re-rating to what the price should be from where the company is currently at.

Simply its a case of a delayed reaction.

ADO is one of those few stocks that stayed under the radar until posters like tv and others brought it too the attention of the general market place.

This price adjustment is far from done,45 to 50 is where we should be and an annoucement from here will take us into a whole new frontier.

Not seatbelts but full body harness will soon be the nature of the day for ADO.

$2 by 2016 may even turn out to be a lame prognosis with the actual price being far superior.

The muliple uses for this tecnology is endless.

At the end of the day,price action tells all truths.

Im happy to sit long on ADO,no one will talk me out of my holding.

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.