ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

blue sky promises..., page-5

1. 8,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1905
    Fair point MC. ADO has had an uphill battle against the norm at the Major Bios, who won't change what is working and mainly the onflow work involved - unless "pushed". They are making money with what they are doing now, to change protocols, possibly equipment, promlgating the changes, maybe even distribution methods [although M&G is probably more stable than existing products]. A simple market non-medical example was the introduction of added folate into food products - a superior product at minimal cost that they could charge an extra margin but they took years to do that. So lets say, ADO could do with a "Sponsor" to the market to help with the uptake, BBI/Philips deals could readily fulfill that role. BTW it took 5 years for first signature and 4 more to get here. Now NEW markets are evolving there is no need to "push", which will then tip the legacy product suppliers to "upgrade" due to market expectations. If one used the momentum theory then ADO is about ready to harvest signatures. [when I say about I refer to Bio-sector time not day-traders']

Not fussed with wading through all the exuberant posts that ride every 0.005 rise/fall with a stock that has a mid-term greater 100x greater potential than those pips. But supposed the kids have gotta have their fun - and I gotta say, that indirectly put ADO out for comment with raising Media notice and "top" HC post counts.

There are current instus on the register, but yes current upward churn has been mainly retail, nothing new on that trend on as an "up'n'coming" stock. Particularly since the stock is tightly held. However IMHO these early risk adverse enablers allow the stock to tick off other instu's filters, so on the back of FA change they'll then be able to avail themselves an entry position. One point of interest I note is the recent change in algobots activity - from plain old accumulator "icebergs" and Market Maker pairs to micro nipping [indicative of HFT action]. Early days on that front but could be the start of instu buying.

But it seems to me that ADO is reaching a point where further progress will depend on solid fundamental developments and not on promises alone Yes absolutely the current market interest has a lot of folk taking that view - with most positive outlooks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.