ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

blue sky promises..., page-6

1. 2,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Wow I never thought you would say this meerkat!

"I've been wrong about ADO sp progress so far, it's done a lot better than I had originally expected, and I might be wrong about what happens to ADO in the future"

If only you would , like everyone else on this forum, tell us if you hold the stock and what your sentiment is (it seems to be sell).

Although it seems that even though you have been "wrong" by telling us we should sell since the single digits, apparently we should now listen to you in the face of two deals in the short term as part of 10 deals in 4 years, according to the CEO's presentation.

I wonder how much money you have missed out making by arguing black is white.

It must be an uncomfortable feeling but you seem to be able to fight through to keep posting the warning based on your expertise ( by the way what expertise do you have?)

As my average buy in price is in the mid sixes (that's right I hold stock and have a sentiment of hold) I look forward to the next leg up where again you will be able to tell me how foolish I am being.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.