BLA 0.00% 18.5¢ blue sky alternative investments limited

This is key: Most of the promised exits never materialised...

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    This is key: Most of the promised exits never materialised before now, then the transfer happens there was no sale or auction, later on the exits will happen which will prove a much higher value of the BLA assets (which we will never see) via revenues from management fees. Even more important is that employee entitlements are being paid to sacked employees, they are not the first secured creditor (if secured at all).

YET!: There was statements that Oaktree would get even more assets then the real assets. i.e. first creditor (Okatree) has been fully paid (via real assets transfer by their own receiver (not even a sale) in order to trigger first unsecured creditors rights (employees) AND Oaktree may get even more (non real assets businesses) then the amount "owed" to them (under their misleading and thus in my opinion based on on studying contract law at university completely illegal and thus null and void contract).

WE DON'T NEED ASIC THERE ARE MULTIPLE BREACHES OF COMMON LAW, LETS GET A WARRANT WHO IS WITH ME?

We can go after some really big fish in this mess and receive a $600 000 000 legal payout.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.