BLA 0.00% 18.5¢ blue sky alternative investments limited

I sorry for your loss, that must be absolutely devastating. It...

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I sorry for your loss, that must be absolutely devastating. It always seems like a sure winner until it becomes a proven disaster. So many people put all their eggs in one basket and loose it all. If it looks too good too be true then prepare for the possibility that it is not. The opportunity of a lifetime happens every hour of every day.

Don't worry you can make it back with extremely disciplined and conservative decision making, risk management and working long hours from the inside of businesses. The best investments can require almost $0 investment. Building $billion startups competing with no one is often less risky then $million ideas pursued by everyone if you can adapt fast enough and think big/far ahead enough.

Much better then speculating on securities markets or leveraged real estate.
    Were the phone calls unsolicited? this sounds like "Wolf of Wall Street". There is a lawsuit involving selling of BLA and it's investments by Morgans, fleecing of over a $million:
    https://www.copyright link/business/banking-and-finance/morgans-advice-targeted-in-blue-sky-fallout-20190709-p525jo

The illegality of unsolicited phone calls
    https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/sales-delivery/telemarketing-door-to-door-sales

With one exception parasites that fed on BLA have 100% chance of being killed, ageing will kill all of them unless something else does first. The exception being successfully funding science that leads to removing the damaged matter that cause ageing in the body. Unless they plan on donating large amounts to SENS Research Foundation they have effectively engaged in by suicide by slowing down my plans to fund it.

Further still, it is a very likely that some of them will already be broke, some of them are already crying like babies in the media saying they are broke on $200K+ a year and complaining that crying investors are calling them.

Shand is already trying to start a consultancy despite his millions received (it appears to me that went fast what a great investment management leader!). It looks like a lot of our money ended up being spent on some of them playing with horses.
    Clearly I believe if you hustle ridiculous amounts of money out of people so you can have a horse in a paddock because it moves a bit faster then the culled horses you are being a looser in life.

Perhaps a civil trial should be done after successful ASIC prosecutions as it would create a lower risk case and thus more competitive offerings from various law firms. Also we could get someone with no money to sue on our behalf or via a corporate, lawyers are not always needed for a no win, no loss play.

It would be interesting to see who the actual owners of the Oaktree funds are given all the interesting coincidences. I also wonder why the valuations of BLA's assets and the bankruptcies of some funds happened in such a convenient times for both Sowerby and Glaucus.

Anyway I'm of to grow the four ventures I'm part of into trillion dollar businesses. Enough time wasted on this ASX time waste, hopefully FBR will begin deploying their robots (or something similar with another investment) and at least give me a return on total capital and possibly a return on time invested.

Korda and Mentha and those at Pilot partners will be judged by the extent to which they demonstrate the ability to create such a return that there is a return share holders. Future dealings from my syndicate will be based on this performance. 15 years on they will realise they had an opportunity to cover themselves in a blanket of gold, now its time to prove they are worth their pay-grade and seize the opportunity before them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.