BLA 0.00% 18.5¢ blue sky alternative investments limited

Blue Sky Share Holders Association, page-4

1. 288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    If Oaktree recovers the money the company has at HY1: 100 million+ NTA including the loan balance,

The early payment of interest in full may very well be illegal if we can request the relevant authorities to file an injunction. WHO EVER HAS SKILLS IN THIS NOW IS THE TIME! there is the very real potential for the contract to be invalidated.
    so -$0 or -$47 million and not more interest to pay further on!!

+non tangible assets i.e. value of institutional customers etc over $1 per share
    +upwards value of loans recovered from funds which were impaired>thus Oaktree can make more by keeping the system going and just increasing conversion rights and control
    +value increase from accrued performance fees (years past increases first YOY return for buyers due to less management expenses and faster returns)
    +delayed tax loss value (buyers expect to make a future profit)
    +recovery from lawsuits against individuals $50?per person? how many shares to get $50?

I would be happy to just get some of my money back then wait 10year for a full recovery considering all my exits have been 50 to 200+ % PA. The real loss is the opportunity costs. The real value in Bluesky is their ability to sell which is probably the most valuable business competency there is, they were able to convince me to invest when I could have been buying more FMG for under $4. If the businesses are sold cheap we could buy them cheap or call in overseas buyers from our networks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.