BLA 0.00% 18.5¢ blue sky alternative investments limited

Ok many will assume part b happened. (I am not saying they are...

1. 288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Ok many will assume part b happened. (I am not saying they are good investors) But in my opinion:
    "The last half yearly report indicates on average the investments on average were positive. Yet the losses made on loans and write downs suddenly only happened to things BLA had their own money risked on (throughout 2018 (but not before the short attack), I am assuming we are supposed to believe mainly from decisions made when the executives ran the board).

So these investments suddenly become unprofitable (after being profitable for ages) AND government/economic changes just happened to be made to a massive amount of new funds under development all at the same time conveniently after all the previous events and just before the Oaktree loan.
    Also there wasn't much news about other investments being so profitable it would cause the average to still be above 10%. (water fund was a small part of agriculture and didn't make that much (considering we are in drought) other investments were small compared to the real estate disasters). If it is b then what is the auditor of the last report going to say in court?"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.