BLA 0.00% 18.5¢ blue sky alternative investments limited

We need to gather evidence and witnesses and get an actual $...

1. 292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    We need to gather evidence and witnesses and get an actual $ figure of the legal costs.
    Then we do an agreement between shareholders i.e everyone agrees for $2 a share and then financier of the case gets the rest.
    Should get $250 million plus suing E and Y and we can sue multiple parties for the full amount as they are individually responsible for the loss.

We are almost guaranteed to get our money if we are creative and think outside the box enough. We need to engage in total asymmetric warfare, get them where they lack expertise or cover, where they least expect it. We could destroy Argyle capital by putting out the word about who they really are to all institutional and sophisticated investors and online discussions/ratings. Use political parties. BLA has a links with the Liberal party, links they will want to cut if opposition parties expose them. They can cut them by launching a Royal Commission into unethical ASX collapses quoting their disappointment in the BLA collapse as one of the reasons.

I have seen a corrupt government official executed in a court room by a judge in Australia completely legally. Its all a matter of asymmetric and indirect attacks. Absolute ruthless exploitation of opportunities to exploit any unprotected vector is a must. To defeat a larger opponent we must play dirty. The wrongful belligerents are prepared for and expect us to file a basic court case and go through the front door, that is not were we should go.

Although it is important to set a precedent to those who lie to get my money and then loose it, I did not loose that much. So, I will only be helping if there are people that want to be helped. The next steps are up to you. Follow the money and find shareholders who want to take action. You could also begin total destruction of Argyle or Robert Shand's horticultural business (this is legally necessary to prevent harm to potential future victims and possibly even self defence) through legally permissible means, then use that as a precedent to obtain adequate compensation from others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.