FAR 1.98% 49.5¢ far limited

Blue sky?, page-50

1. 1,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Nice post KKW.

Could we add this to the mix: A well heeled holder of FAR has committed to holding FARs SP steady while all these negotiations go on. They have determined that holding it at 8 cents is the ideal level till things get sorted. So 8cents is where it will stay.

I say this because it is so obvious. When it tries to run its held back. When it try's to drop its propped up. IMHO the SP is being held very tight at this level. I no longer suspect it's a malicious strategy, but believe one of our corner stone investors are keeping it steady and stable in leiu of the outcomes that you describe above. Which in turn is keeping shareholders calm. Well most.....

Steady hands at play. And they may be doing it to protect FAR shareholders. I'll duck for cover now.

Good luck to all shorts and longs and large and small investors. We are all in this together. What a story if it all comes good. But it still has many risks ahead. In the meantime I feel privalidged to be a small part of the unfolding story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.98%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 50.5¢ 49.5¢ $94.59K 189.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 69438 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.