STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

bluebottle, page-10

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    I supplied to ASIC copies of announcements made by PB and then explained in detail how they did not match what was previously stated in earlier announcements. I brought to their attention alleged financing arrangements that never eventuated but clearly stated at AGM were imminent. The alleged value of assets bought and falsely describing them and their intentional use. I drew their attention concerning contracts allegedly signed to produce product. The HDA device was in production with an order of 200 but not one was made plus numerous statements about other products and drugs and alleged proven success.

As you are aware correspondence with ASIC is confidential and you are restricted in what you can say. I have no reason to make false statements but I can assure you I did my very best to draw the attention of ASIC of what I considered to be unscrupulous.

I today can not believe that some other company has not taken an interest in the assets of the company from what I saw at the AGM. I do not understand if the quality of the management we allegedly have , have not taken a bigger interest in the company and to take control of it.

Finally I hope that those in ZODIAC are also brought to justice as they have clearly played a major role in the companies collapse.
    I could go on for ever but You can read between the lines.as to what I am saying. I take no pleasure as to what has happened. I bought and sold in the company but in the end got caught with a substantial holding as I truely believed in the assets and was expecting another company to take it over. 004 was too good to knock back
    Finally I never considered STI as a spec company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.