STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

BBHow many times did you boast on STI threads how you made money...

1. 1,398 Posts.
    BB

How many times did you boast on STI threads how you made money from STI? And you expect us to believe you didnt ramp?

Of the most importance is that your penultimate statements including your advising ASIC. You were asked to confirm this but did not. How are we to take you seriousily?

Okay I have vented. I know ask in the greater good of s/h you assist others with your submissions to ASIC. I do not ask for myself because I have always said it was a highly speculative stock and be prepared to lose your money.

But to me its no longer the sum of the whole parts. Why? Because Halcion (Pathology business) is missing. Having a full set of collectibles together gives a Company greater value by generating different values and incomes at diversified levels. Economics 101.

Finally I verily believe there are some good assets in the company. But like in the Danny Devito/Gregory Peck movie about the Copper Wire Company is the value in the parts or in the whole... Or in believing in our system... Of entrepenurialship and the aussie get up and have-a-go.

T1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.