BCT 0.00% 0.7¢ bluechiip limited

Bluechiip Progress

1. 475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 604
    Things have been a bit quiet with our Bluechiip so I sent off a couple of emails which were quickly replied to. They were able to confirm that the box tracker is now available for sale. They also reiterated that we should see the new consumable products on the market in the first half of this financial year and an Australian company has already placed an order for product. This was outlined in an end of financial year release but nice to get a reminder that the consumables are close to market ready and even before their launch an order has been placed - reason alone for excitement about the future IMO.

I have previously posed the idea that box tracker might be useful in tracking the temperature of mRNA vaccines as their data logger is switched off when the consignment arrives in country. From my understanding these vaccines are very temperature sensitive, if while they are unpacked and distributed far and wide they are not maintained at correct temperature it would impact the effectiveness of the vaccine. I thought I would pose the question as to whether box tracker could possibly be useful in this field and the company agreed there is possible application in this area. Wouldn’t sales into this market set things alight. Hopefully the clever team at Bluechiip can find a way in to this market.

2.9 cents - a lot of potential at this price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.705M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 641828 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4393210 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.