CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

bluegen german gas industry award r&d category, page-3

1. 2,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    The one encouraging thing that hsa come out of 2012 is that the CFU is still winning these sorts of awards and to the best of my knowledge Hexis, Valiant etc whilst tied up with the Callux project still are not ready for volume production and have not really deployed more trial units or being called upon for more trial/development partnerships.

With the Netherlands and German tied up with E.ON, IBM etc for the VPP projects the whole mass industry adoption avenue is still viable....this is the preferred model over mums and dads kitting out their houses with units due to payback.

So awards, recognition and VPP projects etc all belong to CFU so that is something I keep telling myself. Though I am wary of Staxera and their continued development.

I am also curious to know if their tie up with HC Stark explains why CFU were having continued problems with HC Stark or whether that same relationship will hurt Staxera over the coming 18-24 months like it did CFU.

Either way the adoption of the Staxera SOFC into units by Valiant/EBZ etc means that they are where I wich CFU were with regards to applicance manufacturers using our tech in their products. NOT having to develop and promote both our tech and an appliance.

Be great if we could concentrate on the Gennex and developing better effeciency, higher output, cheaper tech and different fuel sources whilst most of the leg work was being done by an appliance partner like Ideal and De Dietrich Thermique for integrating our SOFC into their mCHP appliances

I am looking forward to some info from GDF Suez in the next 1-6 weeks on their annual developments of their SOFC tech. In Nov 2010 it was a lot of talk about the Gennex SOFC integrated by De Dietrich Thermique into a boiler etc. Nov 2011 it was talk of the Bluegen connected to a domestic hot water tank and used to power house and re-charge electric vehicles. So that trials is now 12 months old.

But as always, interesting things happening with our tech...no sales or industry adoption.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.