CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

Couchtrader, Why don't you email the company & suggest it as...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Couchtrader,
    Why don't you email the company & suggest it as sure they would have open ears on it?
    I emailed them suggesting they consolidate their shares on issue (to launch us back into double digits the quick way) & they did answer back virtually right away so must be someone sitting there just waiting for an email from you too ha!
    My reply back was 'the company is aware of that option & could be of consideration at some time' - know they can't divulge anything really so just give a formal reply as such but does give me the impression that it would need a lot of other Shareholders to suggest same & would need a bit of 'bullying' for them to seriously consider this option if it was to happen...?

If quite a few others here also thought consolidation would be a good thing (worked well for LOM recently but happy to hear everyones viewpoint if now is the right time or after more deals possibly) Maybe could start a new thread title called 'Do you want CFU to do a 30:1
    Share Consolidation (or whatever the ratio holders think is ideal & see how many TU follow)

What do others think...?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.