CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

Exactly why I decided to mention our failings here, knowing that...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Exactly why I decided to mention our failings here, knowing that to some we might appear inane for continually 'buying the story' but maybe it will save some starting out in Shares how easy it is for even the more experienced to believe the rosy pictures that Companies constantly emit in announcements - especially when after money!

The amount CFU spent on wages is horrendous....really...we all know this is endemic throughout so many ASX companies where CEOs losing money (ours) are still able to pay themselves far more than CEOs who ARE making money for their Shareholders. (Unfortunately this rings true for a few other Shares we're in too..) Of course we'd all like to see this extensive rorting stopped & wages capped for Board members of every Company until they prove themselves but won't ever occur - even the 3 strike policy allows for them to find enough shares to vote themselves a raise & are in control of counting the Votes anyway...a joke..!

Pity we can't do much about any of this including the fact that Companies always appear to legally get away with either being as evasive as they like or burying anything negative so deeply we can't find it so always makes it more difficult to ascertain a true picture....oh...I forgot the ASX & ASIC always remind us that the Share market is a level playing field so we're lucky about that - never us against them or anything ha...?

We need to appreciate having access to Forums like this so Shareholders can actually discuss & nut things out (civilly). I've been a member of HC since 2001 so have certainly read a fair amount of Announcements & Posters comments & some are way more savvy than the Accountants & Auditors who actually sign off on the Company books so just remember to give some merit to the people who point out the real facts even though we may not want to hear them. (we should all be able to tell the difference between them & a downramper by now...) Am starting to think that some of these Companies did a course in Nuero Linguistic Programming or something to hypnotise us all via their announcements to stay invested with them ha...

Anyway....sorry for the rant here - just the realisation that besides CFU we are in quite a few other Shares sounding exactly like this & is making me upset that there aren't tighter laws on true disclosure from them.

Wondering - is there enough Bluegen units sitting in the warehouse so can each head over & collect one...?

All the best to everyone else struggling along with a a red portfolio...
    Katy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.