CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

bluegen.net, page-296

1. 2,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    katy28...I hear you. I have a little saying that "you don't have to earn my respect. People automatically get it but I am pretty ruthless / cutthroat of withdrawing it if wronged"

I say that because I accept that if you want good people to dig deep and do what I cannot then they need to be remunerated. I was happy with the decsion for Dow to move on...and was happy with Kennett and Locke at the helm. But I see it as all being too late.

I do have my issues with how this has panned out....but really what the company does from here will dictate if I am bitter or just disappointed. If there is a management buy out and miraculously deals are signed then we have been flat out violated. I wish the company success , even if it hasn't come in the time I have been invested.

For me the point of Locke and Arden was to keep the company funded until the market was ready, Legislation and support suggests 2015 is already pivoting as hoped, with 2017-2018 the real ramp up ahead of 2020 targets. But as the only folk out front with FC mCHP we should have been able to kick a few goals with the stack improvements and deals to date etc

How is it an F1 team can get Stephen Fitzpatrick and OVO Energy to throw tens of millions at an F1 team but CFCL can't get funding from the power-energy industry,

The Board have failed miserably in this regard, missing a tie up like Toshiba-Baxi, Panasonic-Viessmann etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.