CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

bluegen to benefit from increase in uk feed in, page-10

1. 2,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Only what to qualify? Fuel Cell mCHP? Agree. But what about other mCHPs that qualify for the scheme?

I think its a little misleading as its like having a diesel 4WD dealership and a fuel cell 4WD dealership and saying you have the only dealership in the country that sells fuel cell 4wds. You can wrongly get the impression you have the market sewed up, fact is you only have a small part of a much bigger market. If you understand that then brilliant. I am not pointing out errors in anyone's thinking....but I know some people read those statements in the announcement and think that there is only one option if you want a mCHP in your house that will provide heating and electricity

If you read up The Baxi Ecogen™ dual energy system "It was/is the first micro-CHP product to achieve Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) certification, meaning it is also eligible for the Government's Feed-in Tariff"

Last time I looked you have the Ecogen, the LPG Ecogen, and the Whispergen along with Bluegen. All cheaper and all with more established supply chains...but on merit the Bluegen produces more electricity at higher effeciency. BUT if you look at the EON UK website its the Whispergen that gets more space/promotion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.