CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

Greetings,The release says Origin Energy has offered all tenants...

1. 330 Posts.
    Greetings,

The release says

Origin Energy has offered all tenants who install BlueGen units as part of the program a package of Green Gas plus a one-for-one feed-in tariff for the excess electricity generated by the BlueGen units. This means that a tenant who exports power to the grid will get a credit on their bill equal to the normal retail rate of electricity.

Now, using the NSW example, the 'normal retail rate' is about half of the total rate, removing transmission and distribution, leaving in energy, retail support, environmental credits etc.

So, about 8c per kwh, or $80 per MWh.

It is not (however) 17c per kwh what you pay at the gate as a domestic consumer or around 16ckwh in Vic.

Therefore better (!) than the normal NSW feed-in rate and certainly better than the current Vic PV feed-in.

The PR about the (housing commission) tenant customers getting cheaper electricity, well, how come public money goes into the pilot and the benefit is preferentially captured to one group of customers? Assuming it is true, of course. I cannot see (on my back of the envelope) how they are saving $00's?????

f111

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.