AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

blues bro, page-11

1. 7,927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 417
    IMO from experience there is no line in the sand for the share price unless positive news comes.
    A pause at best in this area and then a continuation down after the AGM..imo

I doubt any positive news will come from the AGM. In fact there will be imo nothing new regarding the Matters before the Court ...why ...because they are Matters to be dealt with by the Court. AGS will be tight lipped and offer nothing at all, other than whats already been disclosed...

The only mover for the share price is a resolution to this dispute..and going on previous form from the Blue Bros,regardless of whats at stake or the amount of evidence against, IF they cant win they look for a lose, lose result...

Which means they will try to suck the life-spirit from AGS and its shareholders.

If this relatively non complex dispute cannot be resolved without Court determination then I doubt the J/V going forward would be workable at all.......imo

A lot hinges on how this is resolved...and the immediate guidance from that....from both parties..imo

Good luck all
    Sm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.