AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

blues bro, page-36

1. 3,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Geez - hadn't noticed the date change and, like everyone, don't know what to believe.

Reasons enough already for us to become paranoid. Lol - and the plot thickens. Now there's rann (on our side or the BBs' ?)up to his whatsits in a scandal involving someone whose accent sounds mid atlantic. No, I'm not being serious here but the mind boggles having read that ""General Atomics has employed human spies. Last year it was caught hiring a former undercover police officer turned private investigator to infiltrate Australian environment groups and report on their actions."" (smh article july 09).

OK, that's being a bit too imaginative, but I'm inclined to think a compromise may already have been reached and that the court case could be a red herring for the main issue (change of ownership of B4 for the right offer). Who and what can we as ordinary shareholders believe ? As someone once said (in real estate I think it was) - don't trust anyone who has anything to gain. GL luck all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.