XJO 0.93% 7,889.6 s&p/asx 200

I could not agree with him more Strike. I've been pontificating...

1. 1,612 Posts.
    I could not agree with him more Strike. I've been pontificating about this for a long time. The system should have been allowed to crash and burn during the GFC. By now we would be in full recovery mode. All this QE has done is escalate the problem. Too big to fail is going to end up being too big to bail.

Every market eventually finds its own level

Helicopter Ben has finally admitted the situation is worse than he thought DUH. What rock did he just climb our from under.

Anyway from a TA point of view my system has closed me out of my last long on the XJO with almost 100 points again and my last DOW one looks as if it might be about to close too with over 100 points.

One thing I learned years and years ago was not to go long on the 3rd day of a run so I'm happy to close out. Up by the stairs down by the escalator LOL

Who knows though - the bad news might just all be built into the indices already but somehow I don't think so.

I would like to see it break through 4300 convincingly before I would be confident that some further upside is on the cards. In the meantime I'll just wait for another set up and trade what is before me. LOL

Elizabeth Macnish

"It is your attitude not your aptitude that determines your altitude"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.