XJO 0.10% 7,725.9 s&p/asx 200

bluesdogs - mod squad friday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Morning Trendsetters

Looking towards a higher high?

In the foothills of the Porongorups, standing in the paddock carpark for pizza, art and beer night. Chantelle Honeydew - who has not yet forgiven me for eyeing off her SwedishBlondeDivorceeVixen type friend - ponders the distant and much higher Stirling ranges.

After liquidating my PF today, I ponder my next course of action. Like I did last April...when I obliterated 10% of one million dollars. (shudder)

The sentiment is as positive now as it was then and we are making new highs for the year... as we did then.

Never the less, maybe looking across that dry flat to the distant ranges foretells the direction of the XJO.. a little travel down to consolidate, a rest and a gas-up before we ascend (not Arse end) the craggy Bluff.

The peak at the right (above) is WA's highest point, Bluff Knoll.

Bluff Knoll - 1100 Mowibble schlongs high.

Having dangled a few of my kids over the edge I can attest to a strong updraft. In fact stones thrown over the edge will reverse direction and head for orbit. Gliders use the wave lift to carry them to over 30,000 feet.

Yes Trendies, definitely a sign, the next dip can carry us on up into the thin blue stratosphere.

Speaking of Blue... our Trendy of the day is our fave mod.

In charge of the intelligent thread, Bluey jumps on the TU's to keep the others, less enlightened mods from obliterating our wit.

Bluedog. Or as we in the know, know him...Jack

(in regards to Mowibbles long schlong) 'I think he mistook it for a rope & tied it to a plane once and jumped out. That's the rumour in the Zoomba anyways.' BLUESDOG

Good luck today XJO'ers. See you in the Zoomba

------------------

Jeeper, I've dedicated this non political cranker fortnight to you.

Chris, I'll put up a pic of how the Queenstown pic was done later.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.