XJO 0.93% 7,889.6 s&p/asx 200

bluesdog's - trading the wild pig - chewsday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    'MORNING TRENDSETTERS'

It's been a wild weekend. Pauley helped out with some pretty wild artwork from a shot out the rear of the Boxter on the Nularbor...and did a great job filling for my normal role as village idiot. You were a great idiot Pauley.

My daughter had a tough time delivering my first grandchild on the weekend...way too early. Her name is Ayla Olivia and she wieghs just under four pounds. Some scary moments and not in the clear yet. Most of us have been there - and more - in one way or the other, but I am very proud of them both.

Bluesdog was talking about the DAX - but the xjo can't be much better...

'It needs a pig dog vs wild boar indicator, so at least I know when the dogs have it by the ears I'm at least a chance of sticking a knife in.' BLUESDOG - June 26

A wonderful thread over the weekend and beyond - a classy string in Hot Coppers's bow I reckon.

Watch out for holiday reversals in the upcoming week as a few have warned about already.

'Next week no hand holding for 1st two days for Independence. Mid week rally before the final price??' PAULEY - JUNE 26th

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.