RXL 0.00% 12.5¢ rox resources limited

Simi,Are you sure you want to put all your pocket money into...

1. 48 Posts.
    Simi,

Are you sure you want to put all your pocket money into this one. Its a big punt for you. Perhaps you should sleep on it when you have your next afternoon nap. (ps didnt mummy put you down the day you posted this - you seem a little grumpy?)

Still buying another 110,000 shares will give you a total of 200,000 shares and lower your overall cost base to 8 cents. What a bargain, you could go and sell them at 5 cents on the market and make a 40% loss. Good thinking Simi. Any other tips for me and Blue Thunder. Even better you may force the price down to 3.5 cents so I can load up.
    Perhaps you can then buy them back off me at 4.5 along with all those other shares. Better ask mummy & daddy for a raise.

I think you will find the reason it was a samll placement is that it stinks and no one would throw good dollars after bad (except you - but then again its not your money its your dads)

So they have pulled out of a joint venture because of a low zinc price however they are going to proceed with the superpit as the saviour of the company. Isnt that zinc as well? At the depths they are looking at perhaps they will hit oil and strike it rich. Tell me Simi can they mine oil open cut. At least the price is good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.3¢ 12.5¢ $162.7K 1.252M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 265704 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 292348 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.