K2P 0.00% 18.0¢ kore potash limited

Blurb on Elemental

1. 55 Posts.
    Gentlemen, I found this. Just a summary of the PEA. http://www.caesarsreport.com/blog/elemental-minerals-grows-potash-resource-to-3-1-billion-tonnes/

Elemental Minerals (ASX:ELM) as announced an updated resource estimate on its Dougou potash project in the Republic of Congo (not to be confused with the DRC). This resource is contained within 4 different seams with an average thickness of 35 meters each, which obviously makes this project amenable for bulk tonnage mining.
    Roughly 1.1 billion tonnes (at an average grade of 20.6%) are in the measured and indicated resource categories whilst an additional 2 billion tonnes are part of an inferred resource estimate. Elemental was expecting Dougou to be a low-cost solution mine, and indeed, a scoping study has confirmed the expectations as a staged approach from 400,000 tonnes per year to 1.2 million tonnes per year of MOP results in an after-tax NPV10% of $880M based on a potash price of $380/t FOB Vancouver. The initial capital expenditure of $430M is reasonable as the 400ktpa operation at a very AISC of just over $100/t should result in a payback period of less than 5 years. Unfortunately the subsequent production increases to 800ktpa and 1.2Mtpa will also cost in excess of $400M so it will be tough for Elemental Minerals to increase the production rate without additional external financing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add K2P (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.