XJO 0.07% 8,199.3 s&p/asx 200

GOOD MORNING TRENDSETTERSWhat a blood bath the last several...

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    GOOD MORNING TRENDSETTERS

What a blood bath the last several weeks have been for us traders inclined towards the swing trade.

Chop, churn, yank, plumet, gap, collapse, capitulate, resusitate and regurgitate.

The Market has almost been as confusing as Barnsty - the 'Line Kings' charts;).

Ta' Barnsty for leaving those lines up in the stratosphere for me and your other forlorn hopes. It's helpful to be reminded of the 35 levels of resistance there are between us and break even.

Speaking of Forlorn Hopes - this brings us to our cheerleader of the day - take a wag - Bruiser.

BLUESDOG!!

'The swiss central bank or whatever they have over there has just done a BD. These guys are supposedly the smartest, coldest traders in the world with unspoken secrets, inpenetrable bank accounts and tricks that can only be passed on via genetics.

Well they just crapped their daks.
    BLUESDOG

Well I have crapped my dacks a few times but haven't sold. But it sure looks like someone has taken a meat cleaver to the heart and liver of my PF...which I have not and won't look at today.

Good luck XJO'ers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.