BLY 0.00% $2.91 boart longyear group ltd

bly a sell in todays paper , page-10

1. 12,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1759
    Sorry guys, I don't think that half these analysts EVEN have a brain at all. They spend every day sitting behind their computers and don't have a clue what is happening in the real world.
    I can tell you that all is not as it seems, especially in China. The other day on the train from Nanjing to Shanghai I saw hundreds and hundreds of new highrise condos being constructed. The train that I travelled on was a D train which travels at 250 kms per hr. As I looked out the window I saw the new ELEVATED high speed train line being built. It was only approved 12 months ago and is already well advanced. ( In just 12 months). Imagine an elevated high speed train ( Dual lines) being built 4 to 8 metres above the ground for a distance of 300kms. Australians couldn't even imagine the amount of steel and concrete that it'll take just to build the structure.
    That doesn't include the new stations, trains and all the associated infrastructure. Cost US$6 billion, but that will blow out to US$10 billion.

AND
    This is just ONE railwayline.
    Did you know that there are 55 new millionaires in CHINA every day?
    Just last week 16 new Condos in a new complex in Shanghai sold for US$5.5 million.
    Did you know that new car sales in China have reached a new record and that Mercedes are selling more S600 series than any place in the world.
    New car sales will top 10 million this year.
    You need to take a look at the 2010 Shanghai EXPO site. It will be the greatest EXPO that the world has ever seen. The whole downtown Shanghai is a huge building site and a few 100 new Hotels are being built.
    As the West is still shaking in their boots from their self induced credit crisis, China is roaring, make no mistake.
    I wouldn't even waste my time reading a brokers report, as I think they are all idiots.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.