BLY 0.00% $2.91 boart longyear group ltd

Hello everyone.Got your ticket for tonight??? All the best, hope...

1. 8,028 Posts.
    Hello everyone.

Got your ticket for tonight??? All the best, hope everyone is a winner!!!

Barnsty, how is your ESI??? The good old pump and dump, I've seen it a thousand times. Friend of mine rang me on last Thursday, Selmax take a look at ESI, I saw it and I said to him, don't touch it! There is better way to make money.

BLY finished 4% but another red candle closed much much lower then open...and as it has turned out, just like I said a few days ago, buying in the $0.24~25 mark is a much safer bet and off load them around the 27~28 mark. Do that a few times is like a massive 40~50% gain. What will July bring??? Don't know can't see that far, candlestick doesn't predict 30 days ahead.

Slow Stochastic has just pointed down...so be careful, hope the DOW will be kind for us and you guys, if not, I think we will see 235 24 by Friday. Ever seen that massive rally that brought BLY to 37, have a look now many red candles there, out of 11 candlestick there are 9 red ones...clearly the BEARs are in control...

Please don't hate Selmax, Selmax doesn't have any position on BLY, but that is how he sees it.

I hold SUN and BEN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.