BLY 0.00% $2.91 boart longyear group ltd

bly -> $3.00, page-24

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    Brainy and Roadkill,

Very good posts to be so magnanimous to someone who made a mistake (like we all do) due to their enthusiasm.

Speaking of mistakes, I put all my readies into AIO recently when it was clear that a cap raising was imminent.

If I had sold 2/3 of my holdings on the Friday before the trading halt, I would could have come out tens of thousands ahead, because it was possible to purchase 2.1 times holding (although nobody was to know that until later). This meant that although I didn't lose money, it wasn't very profitable. For this reason, I sold a percentage of my BLY into the close yesterday (What a great BLY rally -made more from BLY yesterday than AIO over two weeks of the Cap Raising!) just in case.

I'm not saying BLY would have the same type of raising, it may well be 100% Pro-Rata, which means that you should at least get your cash back to the same level at the end of the "rally of anticipation" is followed by the inevitable sharre price devaluation after the cap raising is announced.

In the process, my funds were tied up, and I missed rallies in stocks I have been following for some time.

That's life, and it could have gone either way with AIO, and retail shareholders were played like suckers with shares increasing fourfold.

I'm not suggesting BLY have the same predatory mindset as AIO towards existing shareholders, but for me it's "once bitten".

Cheers,

John S.

MAH BLY HAW NDO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.