BLY 0.00% $2.91 boart longyear group ltd

bly holders, page-14

1. 14 Posts.
    Thankyou Kengaikl. With the opportunity for Boart trading in Euros in Berlin, USD in NY and here in Oz and so on, it's a bit like a dog chasing its own tail... Just wondering: Which bourse actually DRIVES BLY in terms of the 24 hour cycle? The volumes appears higher here (especially over past month or so, unless I'm totally misreading things - pls correct me if I am), but I accept that's not necessarily driving the cycle.. or do they simply behave as different wheels on the same shoppng trolley.
    I've noticed that just because BLY rises or falls a couple of cents in OZ, the American market often just seems to shrug it off. If all US BLY/Boarf holders were long-termers maybe that would make sense, but I'm pretty sure short-term traders would behave the same the world over.
    No big deal. Just curious and bored on a quiet Sunday nite. 60 Mins sure aint doing it for me. LOL
    Declaration: I hold 750k BLY at av .13 bought over the past month. I'm happy to hold them long at this point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.