BLY 0.00% $2.91 boart longyear group ltd

If it breaks support at 10.5 / 10 cents it will fall further,...

1. 476 Posts.
    If it breaks support at 10.5 / 10 cents it will fall further, maybe 8.5ish cents. On the bright side, you have the US markets doing ok on Friday, and the European markets doing very well. On the not so bright side you have a seemingly institutional investor dropping in excess of 6mil shares Friday and CBA starting to sell down (only minimal so not a huge deal). The market was expecting better, especially after recent runs, when it didn't come and BLY couldn't break resistance at 19cents it should have settled at 14ish cents in my opinion. Of course traders are alot more jumpy nowadays for obvious reasons and when 14 didn't hold it was everyone for themselves.

I think it will trade this channel of 10.5 cents to 12 / 12.5 cents for a few days before it decides which way it will go. At the moment, indicators suggest sellers are winning. I don't think it will break the 10 cents mark, but if it does I may buy back in on the panic sells, otherwise I'll wait until indicators tell me otherwise. I expect to pick mine up around the 10.5 - 12 cents mark in about a week or so, hopefully before it decides to take a step up. Of course my thoughts may change on a day to day basis and if the big sellers keep coming i.e. 6mil+ or the world markets decide to take another turn for the worse (my expectation) I'll stay away.

p.s. I still believe it to be a good company and undervalued, it's just easier to make money when you are a sheep and follow the market sentiment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.