BLY 0.00% $2.91 boart longyear group ltd

RKG & others..for most of us, we buy stocks to make money, for...

1. 568 Posts.
    RKG & others..for most of us, we buy stocks to make money, for no other reason.

So really, to me its a no brainer, if you didnt have faith in BLY or ANY other spec stock, but that stock was moving agrresively (like BLY/MEO and 50 others).. to me, you would be crazy NOT to have it in your portfolio.

Yes, dont put it in the "bottom" of your Rip Curl sports bag, but these days, while Im no where exp as Robbbb etc, Ive had tight stops, did my own (TA) research, read opinions in HC (some are great) .......and have made over 40% in a few months.

It doesnt suit all peoples investment styles (semi day-short term trading) but who cares whats the real value of the company. Very few stocks fall 50% in one day, well..some do, but I prefer blue chip spec stocks ..LOL.

So you can make money (even in stocks u dont have faith in) if u do go with the flow/trend but also take profits etc.

BLY is not that (IMO) but even if I didnt have faith, its going up in sp, and thats good enought for me unless I hear/read something different.

Go go go go....BE EL WHY!

RKG - I actually see humour in your posts :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.