BLZ 25.0% 0.5¢ blaze minerals limited

This has got to be the most frustrating company to invest in...

1. 292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    This has got to be the most frustrating company to invest in lol. Been in forever. Made a huge sizing mistake as well at the peak of what I felt was an incredible story back in 2018 i.e. Klaus, Tolga and MW teaming up to find a “great” project. 3 years late, absolutely diddly squat and i’m pretty sure the agreement fell through and klaus sold all his shares.

3 years later and I got a stupid amount of cash tied up in a negative return investment that is barely liquid.

It’s like the biggest tease on the penny stock list. Amazing top 20, pretty tight register, cashed up, CPS involved, tight EV, Matt walker also hold a ridiculous amount of this company (like wtf for? It hasn’t done anything) and a decent project for once. Seriously what else do they need to get this going? They are clearly NOT committed to keeping shareholders up to date and just have long periods of radio silence.

If they wanted this to go gangbusters they could easily do so with even a bit of marketing. Must be something i’m missing between the lines. Doesn’t feel like a lifestyle company either…I don’t get what they’re waiting for or why they holding back. Maybe ‘their’ purpose for this shell is to just have it stay afloat and coast, must be some benefit they’re getting that i’m missing here…

SALTY AF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.143M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4.444K 888.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 121488 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1700000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.17am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 1989677
Last updated 10.17am 02/05/2024 ?
BLZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.