BLZ 0.00% 0.5¢ blaze minerals limited

BLZ - many baggers potential?, page-178

1. 22,962 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    Fair enough but a review of that top 20 would show there is some smart money there. Like the rest of us they are investing in the management talent that has done the research and knows how to increase the odds of success. There are no guarantees. At current MC there is plenty of buyers and sellers so opinion of fair current value is slightly in favour of buyers (as the SP is increasing). As we go, this can change in a blink. However I believe it is a great board, great top 20 supported with excellent management. We are in the right location, in the right market sector and in there at the best possible time.
    Should we get a sniff of success and the SP will multi bag easily. Should drill results disappoint then likely to halve imo. So in my mind I weigh up potential MC of in excess of $150m this side of Xmas vs MC of $6m. It is still a punt that has considerable risk. But the reward potential is so great that for me it is well worth it. The strike date on the options gives plenty of time for 2nd and 3rd cracks should the first fail.
    The market is made up of opposing opinions so you of course are welcome to your view that the price is presently too high for your risk profile. It just comes across as a sneaky down ramp lol.
    Virtual shakes hands and walks away!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.143M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86058 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1603556 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BLZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.