ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

bm as a function to lv aldp govt initiative

1. 6,284 Posts.
    When you read the glossy pictured Govt funded ''flyer'' that accompanied the ALDP pdf download, you get a real feel for where all Governments, at local, regional, state, Federal, and International level are going with easily accessible, low priced, low ash, low Zn, low S low Hg lignite that will have the least community resistance and the longest multi faceted project exposure.

LV lignite to bce to other value added high value fossil fuels imo is the no brainer. Anything else is long term high risk by comparison.

Geelong has been ''hollow man'' appeased by the recent slack uptake the Port of Geelong expects to experience c/o the big blue oval car manufacturing downturn by another car company looking to build hybids in the zone.

ALCOA's Anglesea mini lignite mine nearing depletion requires BCE sooner than 2018/9 for 2 reasons,,, C tax credits,,, and well,,, a supply of upgraded coal better than the rugged stuff it's it will run out of.

These few pointers alone should re-edify speculators wrt location location location and expedient Political priorities.

By comparison, to me at least, it would appear that the few holes mnm funded to jorc up a BM resource, often mined, and dotted with many hundreds to thousands of recorded historical hole datum details from 1851 to the early 1970's , when it had fallen out of political strategic favour in favour of low toxic dumping then peri-urban development,, mainly to the immediate west of Werribee Geelong region, were imo, reclaim staking window dressing & community ''change'' testing, whilst the Govt focuses on plans for the 500 times larger,12 times more versatile, much cleaner by comparison, much shallower and softer overburden by comparison ( as little a 10 metres from the surface ) much deeper multi coal seam resource by comparison ( up to 250 metres of coal seam),,, over in Victoria's easten rural regions where by comparison, the community back lash would seem winnable.

fwiw,,I saw no problem with fakey's questions. My reply to his post was red crossed unfortunately as it was his post must have been moderated as I was answering it.
    cheers

RD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.469K 1.156M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 19513067 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11596834 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.